Boss Kristallon (also known as BBK) are the four times stronger versions of the regular Kristallon. Their appearance is visually different than a Kristallon as to them being a much darker blue. They are a strong Alien to be dealt with as to they deal around 15k damage every second. It is recommended not to fight one of these by yourself unless you are Full Elite or near Ultra Elite or Ultra uber elite.
Boss Kristallon can be found in:
And also can be found in galaxy gates:
- Best faced in a group, this alien has fairly good speed and damage to fit it's size. The hardest part of killing this alien is when it runs. It has a slightly wider range than the normal Kristallon
- Have the weaker of you two continue to hit the BBK, then when it starts to shoot your partner, switch with them so your partner can repair.
- It is advised to use higher damage ammunition such as MCB-25, MCB-50, SAR-2 for the Hellstorm rocket launchers, and PLT-2021 rockets. It will be much faster and safer if you do so.
- Beware of enemy companies cloaking in your X-7 map and taking your BBK kill. This happens very often so it is advised to take it to a corner or portal and circle it from there. However the frequency of this differs from server to server/country to country.
- A good trick is to shoot the BBK (Boss Kristallon) just as it goes off-screen you can Use X1 Eco-hellstorm and PLT-2026's. Quickly drag it to port then once it is at port drag it just out of range and it you have a Drone formation you can put your cursor between the 6th & 8th drone this will help you circle after a period of time the BBK will begin to die. Once it runs try to stay out of range however this may be a problem it is important to use Eco-hellstorm or better also at this point it is advisable that you begin to see a higher damage ammunition. GOOD LUCK!
|Regular Ore||Premium Ore|