The Citadel is the only Heavy Battlecruiser at this time and is one of the three New ships, the most expensive one, with abilities and statistics that make it almost a moving fortress.
Pros and ConsEdit
- Huge hitpoints (more than twice Goliath's hitpoints)
- Highest number of generators. (twenty)
- Largest cargo space (more than twice Goliath's cargo space)
- Highest amount of extras (five)
- Defensive abilities
- 2 Hellstorm Launchers (Reload seperately)
- The slowest ship
- Very expensive
- Low numbers of lasers (less than half of Goliath's lasers)
The Citadel is far stronger compared to the Goliath (in resistance) and just like with the Aegis, it has a lack of offensive abilities, but this is compensated with its tanky abilities.
If you want to be a tank the Citadel is the one ship you have been waiting for!
- Despite it's low regular speed, the citadel's travel ability can make it go faster than a fully elite Goliath K-2 with all 15 G3N-7900 equipped and the 20% Promerium upgrade boost. (300+(10 speed x 15 generators) x 1.2= 540 Max Speed for a Goliath