Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Overview is the main tab that displays information such as hit points, laser ammo storage, generators, drone, and P.E.T. information. On the right you can find a rotating 3-D model of your current ship, wearing the current design.
For more information, please visit the Overview page.
For more information, please visit the Equipment page.
Hangar hall and expansionsEdit
Not only can you store your ship in a hangar hall, but as of now you can own additional hangar halls to store multiple ships! Over a few months the prices for hangar halls have changed but as of now these are the current prices:
- 1st hangar hall: Already owned
- 2nd hangar hall: 10,000 Credits
- 3rd hangar hall: 100,000 Credits
- 4th hangar hall: 1,000,000 Credits
- 5th hangar hall: 500 Uridium
- 6th hangar hall: 1,000 Uridium
- 7th hangar hall: 2,500 Uridium
- 8th hangar hall: 5,000 Uridium
- 9th hangar hall: 7,500 Uridium
- 10th hangar hall: 10,000 Uridium
*AS OF NEW UPDATE, EVERY SHIP YOU BOUGHT AUTOMATICALLY HAS HANGAR
Equipment is distributed throughout each hangar, hangars can be switched at bases, you may switch at another location at a cost of jump credits using ship warp. You can have extra hangars for different ships with different equipment. Drones and the P.E.T. 1 transfer over to the other ships, but equipment is unique to each ship.