A Laser cannon is the primary weapon any ship has that is required to deal damage to enemy player ships or aliens. There are 3 Credit purchased laser cannons with 1 Uridium purchased one with increased stats.
The latest addition to the laser cannon family is the LF-4, which is the strongest elite laser cannon currently available.
Where are they found?Edit
- A laser cannon can be purchased primarily in the shop.
- By winning one in Auction.
- As a reward from either the Epsilon Gate or Kappa Gate.
- (LF-4 only) Opening and finding in Pirate Booty.
How to equipEdit
You equip a laser cannon to an unused weapon slot on your ship's configuration. You can also equip one to any drone available and even a P.E.T. 10 if owned. Note: you have to be at a friendly base or logged out of the game client to equip or change a laser cannon.
Ammunition and how to useEdit
The primary ammo that a laser cannon uses are called batteries.
To start shooting lasers you first need ammunition available and the laser cannon equipped. Next you need a valid target you can click on, then if enabled in the options menu, you can either:
- Manually click on the desired battery on the bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Double clicking the mouse if enabled in the options.
- Pressing the Hot Key Ctrl/Cmd until pressed again to turn back off.
You can upgrade any laser cannon using Ore. The upgraded shots are depleted by 1 ore piece for every 10 shots fired.
Laser cannon comparison Edit
|Laser cannon||Cost||LCB-10 damage|
(was 5,000 Uridium and once available in Trade)
|LF-3|| 10,000 Uridium|
(or bid in Trade)
or Kappa Gate )