Log-Disks (L-D) are elite extras that are purchased with Uridium and are exchanged for Pilot Points. The pilot points are then used to apply on skills found on the Skill Tree. Log-disks are deceptively cheap when first purchasing them, but later become much more expensive and need to be bought in enormous quantities.
Log-disks can be obtained:
- From the Shop in the 'extras' section for 300 Uridium each disk
- As a reward from completing Galaxy Gates;
- Using extra energy in the Galaxy Gate Generator
- Bidding on in Trade
- Bonus 5 from the Daily Login Bonus
- Rewards in salvaging Pirate Booty box
- Defeating Uber Aliens (having a chance to recieve 2 log-disks)
- Defeating Boss Aliens (having a chance to recieve 1 log-disk)
- In addition to the above, you can buy log disks via the payment page (look out for the message on the home menu after you log in. From time to time there are messages regarding a mega deal on log-disks/Booty Keys).
You can mainly use log-disks to exchange for Pilot Points. Every time you exchange the required amount of log-disks for a pilot point , the amount automatically goes up every time, by a larger addend every time. The amount of log-disks needed for the first pilot point starts at 30.
The second use is the Tech Center. They are required (along with credits and seprom) to create Tech Items. Depending on what tech item you are producing, the required log-disks could range from 0 to 5.
Pilot Points CostsEdit
Here are the costs in Uridium for each Pilot Point in a chart:
Total price: 10.795.400 Uridium.