It is also known as x3 ammo due to the fact that it deals three times the normal LCB-10 damage.
MCB-50 can be obtained in many ways, those being from:
- Purchasing it directly from the Shop for 1 Uridium per unit.
- Bidding on it in Auction with Credits.
- Collecting it at random from Bonus Boxes.
- Creating it with the Galaxy Gate Generator.
- Earning it as a reward from certain Quests.
- Collection from Pirate Booty.
Appearance while shootingEdit
When all LF-3 laser cannons fill up the weapon slots on any ship, MCB-50 ammunition appears green when fired:
Maximum Capacity Battery: the best standard laser ammo on the market: x3 laser damage per shot.
- Some players consider MCB-50 to be the standard ammunition to use when attacking other players or strong Aliens. Use the cheaper LCB-10 or MCB-25 ammo for weaker opponents. Use more powerful ammo (UCB-100 or RSB-75) when attacking stronger players.
- Switch between MCB-50 and SAB-50 when attacking to help keep your shields up while dealing massive damage.