The P.E.T. 10 (similar to a drone) is a robotic NPC companion that follows and aids you in many ways for your space adventure. It is capable of earning experience as you complete quests, destroying aliens and/or enemy players. The P.E.T. 10's maximum level is 15, changing in appearance throughout leveling up. It is not recommended to purchase one of these as soon as possible, but it does give certain advantages while battling or if wanting to collect raw materials/bonus boxes. Pets are more complicated than drones and you have to treat it like your own ship!
Cost & Fuel ConsumptionEdit
It has always been for 50,000 Uridium. But has occasionally been offered with few CPU, Protocols and Fuel for Payment.
The P.E.T. 10 needs fuel to fly around and be active. The higher the level of your P.E.T. 10 and/or the use of equipped gears, the more fuel it will consume. The formula for the fuel consumption of the P.E.T. 10 is: 1 + ( [PET Level] * 2 ) + ( [Ai Protocols equipped] * 2 ) + ( [Gears equipped] * 4)
The P.E.T. 10 will automatically hide away if it runs out of fuel. The P.E.T. 10 consumes 25 fuel when spawned. Set price for P.E.T. fuel is 0.25 Uridium per unit, but you can only buy a minimum of one Uridium's worth since you can't spend 0.25 uridium.
More slots become available to purchase (with Uridium) when leveling your P.E.T. 10 up. It's hitpoints can also be higher if you purchase the hull upgrade. This upgrade can be found in the P.E.T./Gear section in the shop, after each level gained.
Using a P.E.T. 10Edit
The P.E.T. 10 box is represented by the circular symbol, once opened it will not show any details until the P.E.T. 10 is launched. Simple click the "play" button to active your P.E.T 10. It will cost fuel to launch the P.E.T. 10 If you do not have enough fuel only the fuel symbol will show to remind you to purchase some. The launch button will change into a dock button when the P.E.T. 10 is on the space map. Click that button when you wish to not play your P.E.T 10. When launched, the box will display the statistics for your P.E.T. 10. The image on the left of the window shows your P.E.T. 10's current level in the bottom right of the picture; your P.E.T. 10's name is shown at the top of the box. Underneath the name the HP, shield, fuel and EP of the P.E.T. 10 are shown. If you hover your mouse cursor over the numerical values of each will be shown When in play, there is a dropdown icon below the experience bar and fuel for your use of any gears equipped on the P.E.T. 10.
Gears are modes that the P.E.T. 10 can be commanded to do and are sure to be a major boost against enemies.
Stock gear that come with the P.E.T. 10
- Passive mode (does not do anything but merely follows you)
- Guard mode (fires at what you are shooting and defends you when shot at by an enemy)
Elite/Uridium bought P.E.T gear.
- CRS-02 Combo Ship Repair Gear (Repairs your ship during flight. Uses extra fuel for each repair. Also protects your P.E.T. from attacks.)
- CGM-02 Combo Guard Mode Gear (Connects the Guard Mode to the new Insta Shield. Uses 35% more fuel when it's been activated. Guard mode with an extra shield for the P.E.T. 10)
- G-AL1 Auto-looter (automatically collect Bonus Boxes and cargo boxes within close range)
- G-AR1 Auto-resource collector (automatically collect resources within close range)
- G-EL1 Enemy locator (automatically pinpoint every alien in the current star system)
- G-TRA1 Cargo trader (lets your P.E.T. trade cargo from anywhere in the galaxy at anytime)
- G-REP1 P.E.T. repairer (repairs x HP per second to your P.E.T. 10)
- G-KK1 Kamikaze detonator (causes x splash damage upon P.E.T. 10 Explosion)
x* indicates that there are 3 levels of gears that can be bought, level 1 being the first.
The Gear on the P.E.T. 10 will last for an unlimited amount of time so you can buy Gear you will not lose it unless you sell it.
AI Protocols are chips that are equipped to your P.E.T. 10 to increase certain statistics.
For more information, please visit the AI Protocols page
You are allowed to equip multiple protocols of the same type. At MAX Level the P.E.T. 10 is capable of holding 12 protocols. So for example you are allowed to have 12 AI-R1 Radar protocols installed at the same time, giving your P.E.T. 10 a significant distance it can travel on its own.
The P.E.T. 10's HP can be increased by the G-HP1 gear. However, you cannot equip this onto your P.E.T. 10.
As your P.E.T. 10 gains levels, the cost of the G-HP1 will increase, and the amount of extra HP added to your pet will also increase. Here are the maximum possible amounts of HP your P.E.T. can have (Keep in mind that the P.E.T.is not affected by the HP booster) and their costs:
Total XP for P.E.T. 10 levelsEdit
- 540,000,000 Total
Reward for Destroying an Enemy P.E.T. 10Edit
The P.E.T. 10 Rewards have changed to the following:
- Level 0 – 5000 EP and 10 honor
- Level 1 – 6000 EP and 10 honor
- Level 2 – 7000 EP and 20 honor
- Level 3 – 8000 EP and 30 honor
- Level 4 – 9000 EP and 40 honor
- Level 5 – 10000 EP and 50 honor
- Level 6 – 11000 EP and 60 honor
- Level 7 – 12000 EP and 70 honor
- Level 8 – 13000 EP and 80 honor
- Level 9 – 14000 EP and 90 honor
- Level 10 – 15000 EP and 100 honor
Tips while using the P.E.T. 10Edit
- Always have your P.E.T. 10 out at the end of a Galaxy Gate or finishing a quest (your P.E.T. 10 will recieve lots of Experience Points).
- If your P.E.T. 10 is out on a cargo/resources transfer, it will continue gathering EXP from your kills. This is because during the "run" of X amount of time, your P.E.T. 10 is still active although not with you.
- Only use the Kamikaze if you are Premium, as without premium it can cost a lot of Uridium if your P.E.T. 10 is destroyed
- Use the Kamikaze on big groups of aliens, or in galaxy gates.
- If you want your P.E.T. 10 to deal high damage then buy the 'alien protocol' or the "laser protocol".