How to Level Up Fast in Dark OrbitEdit
- Complete all the achievement quests, including First Assignment, Navigator, Streuner, Lordakia, Samon and Mordon.
- Defeat alien non-player characters, or Aliens. Make certain your ship is properly equipped and that you have enough credits handy to repurchase your ship in case you lose.
- Fight other human players. You earn much more experience for a human kill versus an Alien kill. However, human players are also much more difficult to defeat, so be prepared for a tough fight.
- Complete the Death Race. Make certain you do it with an outfit mate because there's a strong chance you'll be shot down your first time around.
- Invest in Wormhole Research. It's expensive and does take a few days to process, but you'll be rewarded with a large sum of experience points.
- Join a clan and attack the Cubikon together. The total experience you gain from the ordeal is determined by dividing the total experience by the number of players who participated in the attack.Players who deal more damage earn a slightly higher amount of experience.
- Collect bonus boxes. You will get AMMO Uridium & Credits
- Build galaxy gates. You must first build an Alpha gate, though it offers no experience. Then you can build a Beta Gate for 8 million experience points and a Gamma Gate for 12 million.