Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Spearhead Recon Ship is one of the three elite New ships, being the cheaper one, with abilities and stats that make it a great stealthy ship. Compared to the Goliath, it is statistically much weaker, but due to it's multiple abilities, it makes it a great recon ship that can go completely cloaked when the skill is activated (even on the mini-map), as well as doubling the mini-map range to detect enemies ahead of time. Which poses a great advantage, so you can stay cloaked and invisible, see your enemies, and attack with the advantage of surprise on your side.
Advantages and DisadvantagesEdit
- Relatively cheap (almost half as the Goliath).
- High speed (with 12 G3N-7900s and Promerium upgrading, it's faster than a Vengeance with the same generators and upgrades, the only way to get higher base speed is to get Vengeance with Pusat design, and equip it fully with G3N-7900s).
- Decent number of generators.
- Great "hiding" abilities, perfect for new players, scouting, and patrols.
- good for farm box.
- Relatively low hitpoints (little less than BigBoy).
- Really low number of lasers (five).
- Low cargo space (tied with standard Leonov).
Abilities and Restrictions of Ultimate CloakingEdit
- While ultimate cloaked, you cannot be locked onto.
- EMPs will not uncloak you.
- If you pick up boxes, ores, etc you will immediately be uncloaked.
- If you jump through a portal you will not stay cloaked.
- Shields no longer drop to 0