The rank points and how to achieve them. ---- This is the basic table for you to gain your rank points. Anything in green will add more rank points for you. Anything in red will loose more rank points for you.
Except if you have a Goliath and move to a smaller ship, then you will lose some rank points.
- + 800 Experience points / 100,000
- + 4 Honor points / 100
- + 0 Player hit points destroyed * 3
- + your level (1) * 100
- + 1 days since registration * 6
- + your type of ship (1) * 1000
- + 2 Alien hit points destroyed / 2
- + 0 Quests completed * 100
- - 0 Friends shot down * 100
- - 0 Kills by enemies * 4
- - 0 Destruction by the radiation zone * 8
- - 0 Phoenixes shot down * 2
How to gain more points:
+ 4 Honor points / 100 You can gain Honor points from: - Aliens - Ships - Quests - Galaxy Gates
Each 100 Honor is 1 rank point.
+ 0 Player hit points destroyed * 3 You gain these points from every destroyed player you help to kill or kill. If they do not die they will not be added.
+ your level (1) * 100 At each level you will gain more rank points. There is no limit to this, IE: level 21 will still get your rank points.
+ 1 days since registration * 6 You gain more points for each day of your life at Darkorbit. Whether you play or not.
+ your type of ship (1) * 1000 You get more points the better the ship. The list of points is below: Phoenix - 1 Yamato - 2 Leonov - 3 Defcom - 4 Liberator - 5 Piranha - 6 Nostromo - 7 Vengeance - 8 Bigboy - 9 Goliath - 10+ 2 Alien hit points destroyed / 2 You gain these points from every destroyed alien you help to kill or kill. If they do not die they will not be added.
+ 0 Quests completed * 100 For every quest you complete you will get rank points. Normal quests, special quests or quests from events will add on.
- 0 Friends shot down * 100 Shooting down your company ships will result in a loss of rank points. You will only lose rank points if they are not in war, if they aren't an outlaw, or if you shoot first.
- 0 Kills by enemies * 4 For every death you sustain you will lose rank points. However, you will not lose any points if you are killed by a Alien
- 0 Destruction by the radiation zone * 8 Flying into this zone will result in death if you are not careful. If you do die in here, you will lose rank points.
- 0 Phoenixes shot down * 2 You'll lose rank points for friendly and enemy Phoenixes you shoot down.
= The rank points you get from killing Aliens and Player Ship are below: >> Alien + Player Rank points for kills <<
= The rank points you're aiming for are for Rank Badges.
This is what you're aiming to do, get the next best rank.
Note: The rank is only calculated once a day and that's why the figures listed here are only meant as a rough estimate. At the time of rank calculation, there is no guarantee that you'll automatically change ranks if you've reached a certain number of points, since the values of the other players are also constantly changing.
Every user gets an absolute value and is sorted into a table.
This table is then divided up on this pattern:
1 General (Max. 1 per company)
2 Basic General (0.01%)
3 Chief Colonel (0.10%)
4 Colonel (0.50 %)
5 Basic Colonel (1.00%)
6 Chief Major (1.50%)
7 Major (2.00%)
8 Basic Major (2.50%)
9 Chief Captain (3.00%)
10 Captain (3.50%)
11 Basic Captain (4.00%)
12 Chief Lieutenant (4.50%)
13 Lieutenant (5.00%)
14 Basic Lieutenant (6.00%)
15 Chief Sergeant (7.00%)
16 Sergeant (8.00%)
17 Basic Sergeant (9.00%)
18 Chief Space Pilot (10.0%)
19 Space Pilot (12.39%)
20 Basic Space Pilot (20.00%)
This table is recalculated daily.