Trade is where you can use credits to bid on elite items and if you have the highest bid at the end of the hour, you win that item. This is an alternative way to earning elite stuff without having to use uridium. If you have not read this already, it states "When you place a bid, the credits are immediately deducted from your account."
When placing a bid, you might not always beat the highest bidder, so try not to get ahead of yourself. If you find your name in last minute as the highest bidder, don't consider the fact that you have won just yet. Other players often wait until the last 10 seconds to bid on an item. You can verify if you have won an item by checking the Completed button to the left of the page, or by simply clicking Home and reading your Logbook.
Another important fact about Trade is that you cannot see what the current highest bid is. There are several tips about making a smart bid below.
- Start off with a small bid, if you get beaten, bid a little bit higher. Always test bid, some players bid 0 credits and make other players not want to buy them. You can win a Goliath design by bidding 1 credit if the person before you was only bidding 0.
- Try to bid at late times or times where people are at work or school
- If you bid 10k then 20k, it is NOT 30k in total: BIDS DO NOT STACK!
- A way to make credits from bids is to bid small amounts of credits (1,000-10,000 credits) when bidding starts on a few unimportant extras, since you are likely to win them. Then, once you get the extras, you sell them and get even more credits.
If you try to copy your credit amount, you will be bidding the amount of the first number. 12,345,678 credits will be actually bidding 12 credits
Price Range must not be discused at open sources and should be asked strictly through whispering!
- The best way to bid is to ask a FE player in your company to 'test bid'; where they put a bid down and tell you how much it is, if they are winning the bid, then you put on a slightly higher bid.
- Otherwise, ask strong players the price range for the item you are bidding on. (price ranges vary from server to server.)
- If you want something to go, quick, and useful, check out Trade Price Corner and contribute your own experince from posting bids.
Current elite items that are available to bid on are listed below:
- MCB-25 (1000 units)
- SAB-50 (1000 units)
- MCB-50 (1000 units)
- JP-2 CPU
- RD CPU
- RB CPU
- Log Disks (3 units)
- AM CPU
- ROK TO1
- CLO4K MOD
- PLT-3030 (50 units)
- PLT-2021 (50 units)
- ACM-1 (50 units)
- Xenomit (10 units)
- Bastion Design
- Revenge Design
- Enforcer Design
- Veteran Design
- Exalted Design
- Crimson Design
- Avenger Design