Ultra-Elite, (also known as UE/UFE) is a slang term for elite status that describes a player's ship which has not only all Full-Elite equipment, but much more in addition to that. Things such as the P.E.T. 10, all of the LF-4 laser cannons, and all Havoc or Hercules Drones.
Ultra-Elite ships are visually different than most regular elite ships. They can have all of their drones as Iris with Havoc or Hercules drone design, have a drone formation, Skill Design , or have a special visual effect. Very few players have attained this elite status, although most of which are Full-Elite . These players usually have all of the galaxy gates completed.
List of Ultra-Elite equipmentEdit
A list of equipment that meets Ultra Elite status:
- 1 Apis drone [Upgraded to level 16]
- 1 Zeus drone [Upgraded to level 16]
- 8 Iris drones [Upgraded to level 16]
- 45 LF-4 Laser Cannons [Upgraded to level 16]
- Own a level 15 P.E.T. 10
- All drones with Havoc/Hercules design (could have either one of these it doesn't matter)
- Level 20 Skylab
- Own a Skill Design
- GEM-XI (Cargo Compressor)
- SL04 CPU (+10 Extra Slots)
- Smartbomb or Insta-Shield CPUs
- 35 SG3N-B02 Shields [Upgraded to level 16]
This is a list of things that you should expect and are recommended for Ultra-Elite players.
- 5 Hangar extensions with a different ship in each one. (Optional)
- Skill Tree maxed out (optional - many have 35 and up)
Total cost for drones, Pilot Points, 5 Skill Designs, Tech Center slots, and REP-4 is approximately 15,687,100 Uridium (not including Galaxy Gates, Havoc/Hercules set, and LF-4.).
- Being able to become Ultra-Elite with just Credits is a common misconception. You can be Full-Elite with just Credits, but you need to bid for the needed items on Trade. For Ultra-Elite, you need to use Uridium.
- Not having double boosters is also noted as not being Ultra-Elite. Having one or no boosters still count as Ultra-Elite if you have the equipment.
- You can become Ultra-Elite without paying, however, it will take a lot of work and effort; try collecting and using Palladium for the Galaxy Gate Generator.