Ultra-Elite and Ultra-Full-Elite, (also known as UE/UFE) are a slang terms for elite status that describes a player's ship which has not only all Full-Elite equipment, but much more in addition to that. Things such as the P.E.T. 10, all of the LF-4 laser cannons, and all Havoc, Hercules or Spartan drones.
Ultra-Elite ships are visually different than most regular elite ships. They can have all of their drones as Iris with Havoc, Hercules or Spartan drone design, have a drone formation, Skill Design, or have a special visual effects. These players usually have all of the galaxy gates completed.
List of Ultra-Elite equipmentEdit
A list of equipment that is required for Ultra Elite status:
- 1 Apis drone
- 1 Zeus drone
- 8 Iris drones
- 48 LF-4 Laser Cannons (Considering all laser slots from a level 20 P.E.T. 10 plus 10 drones)
- Own a level 15 P.E.T. 10
- All drones with Havoc, Hercules designs
- Level 20 Skylab
- GEM-XI (Cargo Compressor) (Optional)
- SL04 CPU (+10 Extra Slots)
- Smartbomb and Insta-Shield CPUs
- 35 SG3N-B02 Shields
- 15 G3N-7900 Generators
- Over 30 research points in Skill Tree (Optional)
List of Ultra-Full-Elite equipment Edit
A list of additional equipment that is required for Ultra Full Elite status:
- 1 Apis drone [Upgraded to level 16]
- 1 Zeus drone [Upgraded to level 16]
- 8 Iris drones [Upgraded to level 16]
- 48 upgraded LF-4 Laser Cannons (LF-4 Paritydrill, LF-4 Magmadrill, LF-4 Hyperplasmoid)
- Own a level 20 P.E.T. 10
- All drones with Spartan designs
- 35 SG3N-B02 Shields [Upgraded to level 16]
- 50 research points in Skill Tree
- Being able to become Ultra-Elite with just Credits is a common misconception. You can be Full-Elite with just Credits, but you need to bid for the needed items on Trade. For Ultra-Elite, you need to use Uridium.
- Not having double boosters is also noted as not being Ultra-Elite. Having one or no boosters still count as Ultra-Elite if you have the equipment.
- You can become Ultra-Elite without paying, however, it will take a lot of work and effort; try collecting and using Palladium for the Galaxy Gate Generator.